Cookie Tee is a popular Ghanaian media personality and television presenter known for her charisma and exceptional skills in hosting live events.
She is a role model to many young women in Ghana and has won several awards for her outstanding work in the media industry.
However, there have been numerous questions about her personal life, with many people asking, “Who is Cookie Tee’s husband?”
Who is Cookie Tee?
Before we delve into who Cookie Tee‘s husband is, it is essential to know a little about her background.
Cookie Tee was born Shirley E. F. Tibilla in Ghana, West Africa, on the 12th of March, 1989.
She grew up in the capital city of Ghana, Accra, and had her basic education at North Ridge Lyceum School before proceeding to the Ghana Christian International High School for her secondary education.
Cookie Tee later joined the Ghana Institute of Journalism (GIJ), where she graduated with a degree in Communication Studies.
After completing her studies, Cookie Tee began her career in the media industry by working as a radio presenter at Starr FM, a popular radio station in Ghana.
She later joined EIB Network, where she hosted several shows, including the morning show, “Ghana’s Most Beautiful,” and “Rhythmz Live,” a music and entertainment show.
Who is Cookie Tee’s Husband?
She is not married yet, however, Cookie has expressed her desire to marry on so many platforms.
The co-host of TV3 Newday has also complained about how Ghanaian men are scared of ladies who work in the media.
Facts About Cookie Tee
Apart from being a successful media personality, Cookie Tee has several other interesting facts that are worth knowing. Here are some of them:
- Cookie Tee was named among the top 50 young CEOs in Ghana by Avance Media in 2020.
- She won the Radio and Television Personality (RTP) award for the “Female Entertainment Show Host of the Year” in 2020.
- Cookie Tee is a brand ambassador for several companies, including Vodafone Ghana, Betway, and Unilever Ghana.
- She has hosted several high-profile events, including the Ghana Football Awards, the Ghana Music Awards, and the Ghana Women of the Year Honours.
- Cookie Tee is an advocate for women’s rights and empowerment, and she has been involved in several charity projects aimed at supporting women and girls in Ghana.